Friday, December 7, 2012

Technology and Me...

Technology is grown on this world like an infection. A new tablet or phone comes out, and immediatley we want to go and get that new object. Without technology our world would not be were we are today. For me I have no idea were I would be if technology was not apart of my life. Everyday I wake up to an alarm on my phone, without that alarm I would never make it to school on time. Once i have finally have gotten out of bed, I grab my iPod and start listening to music to jump start my brain for the upcoming school day. At school in my online tech class we are on the computer all day learning how to use advancing technology. All day, everyday technology is used in my life. No matter what our world will never turn away from technology.

2 comments:

  1. I like your starting sentence. I agree too -- I listen to music too after I get up before school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you everybody uses technology now and it's impossible to not use.

    ReplyDelete