Thursday, December 13, 2012

Social Bookmarking

.


Social Bookmarking is an incredible new innovation. Have you every put a website on your favorites, and then it was gone the next day? Or have you ever wanted to share that website to one of your friends? Now with Social Bookmarking you can save your website and have it available for others to see. What Social Bookmarking really is, is a way of saving, sharing and haveing access to your favorite websites. Also you can ad tags to make it easier to organize and find what you are looking for.

This type of Social Bookmarking is very useful to me. I can save all of my websites on sports or music, and I can easily access them. It is also useful because of it's ability to share websites with others in your network. So if I want to find another website on something like wrestling I can look on my followers tags. Social Bookmarking can be useful to anyone who uses the internet. Anyone who wants to save websites and share/find them, Social Bookmaring is perfect.

I will use Social Bookmarking to find and share my websites and also to save my favorite websites. It is so easy to use school projects can be easier, finding sports is easier, and sharing with friends easier.Social Bookmarking is a great wasy to get involved with the ineternet.

1 comment: